Database for expression profile of lncRNAs curated by Ewha Womens University, Seoul South Korea.
- Collected samples from Human, Mouse, Fly, Worm, and Yeast.
- Collected data information from ENSEMBL, HGNC, MGI, and lncRNAdb databases.
Expression profiling #
- Collected 208 RNA-Seq studies (6295 samples) from GEO, ENCODE, modENCODE, and TCGA databases.
- Expression analysis was carried out based on tissues, diseases, drugs and developmental stages.
- Cufflinks (expression) and cuffdiff (DEGs) was used.
Functional analysis #
- The Protein-coding mRNAs that are coexpressed with lncRNA were identified under various conditions and categorized based on GO and pathway analysis.
- In addition, Protein-lncRNA interactions were compiled using CLIP-Seq or PAR-CLIP sequencing experiments in GEO database.
lncRNA databases #
- Functional lncRNA Database
- GeneCards v3
- MOuse NOnCode Lung Database
- NONCODE v4.0
- Noncoding RNA Expression Database (NRED)
- starBase v2.0
Park C, Yu N, Choi I, Kim W, and Lee S (2014) lncRNAtor: a comprehensive resource for functional investigation of long noncoding RNAs; Bioinformatics.